Our review meetings with clients will take place at least annually (unless this option is declined by the client).
The Review Meeting will include:
- An update of circumstances
To enable WWFS to ascertain the up-to-date position and whether action is required in the light of any changes.
- A review of the client's Financial Planning strategy
To ensure that this is still appropriate.
- A review of Investment Performance (where relevant)
To ensure that investments put in place are still appropriate and historic performance is in line with expectations;
Action to be taken if appropriate.
- Update on legislative changes
WWFS will update clients on key legislative changes, particularly tax, and amend a client's strategy if necessary.
- An opportunity to discuss future plans
This enables WWFS to continue with holistic Financial Planning.